We influence and are influenced everyday by people surrounding us, people we see frequently and we run into, at work and in private. But do we make the distinction between what is benevolent and what is not? Between what generates benefits for us and what doesn't? Between what makes other people better off and what makes them worse off?
Would you like to building & improving Influencing Skills in order to better persuade others and to avoid being manipulated?
- Diagnosing how others lead/manage/convince me
- Responding assertively to harmful influences
- Distinguishing the different types of manipulations
- Understanding the six basic principles of influence
- Learning different influence strategies
This workshop is for you!
February 26 and 27, 2015 at Transforma Bxl, avenue du Perou, 1000 Brussels. 790€ + TVA for the two days workshop, participant workbook, self-diagnosis, coffee breaks, lunches.